- NIFTY Daily chart shows strong support near 50 and 100 Day SMA (5139 - 5146).
- Sustaining above the support zone should take nifty towards the resistance line of the contracting triangle pattern. Breakout above this resistance line should lead to the weekly resistance line from 6335 - 5629. Here price will face stiff resistance from this trend line and 100 Week SMA.
- For bears price need to stay within the contracting triangle pattern for a possible fall towards the support line of the pattern.
- We may also see a false breakout from the contracting pattern and price getting resisted at the weekly trend line or 100 Week SMA. This could take nifty to the 5380 - 5400 area.
- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES UPDATE
Posted by San at 7:44 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.