February 8, 2013
- Oracle weekly chart reacting in favor of bears after price and RSI negative divergence. Price is also reacting from near Weekly resistance levels.
- Crucial support zones in weekly chart are between 33.71 and 33.76 then 33.29 area too may act as support. Breaking below these levels could result in a bigger correction for this stock.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- NIFTY Daily chart shows price testing the up trend line from 4770 levels.
- Second chart shows price below 50 Day SMA. Recent falls have managed to find support just below 50 Day SMA. If that scenario repeats then we will have new high's soon.
- Last chart show a Pin Bar candlestick which is a reversal candle. In this case confirmation can be a close back above 50 Day SMA to go long. Having said that price sustaining below 50 Day SMA and breaking the up trend line will add strength for the current sell signal in daily chart
- NIFTY 50 STOCKS FREE LIVE CHARTS
- SPX One hour chart shows price in a possible diamond pattern. If the right side of this pattern is going to play out then we are in for some more boring contraction to continue.
- Second chart shows price taking support at 100 Hour SMA. Bears need price to sustain below 100 Hour SMA and levels like 1498 and 1495 to break for a bigger correction to follow.
- Last chart shows the weekly line chart. If the week finishes like this or lower it may favor bears for the coming weeks.
- EURUSD CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.