January 23, 2013
- Google daily chart shows price making a Bullish Hammer pattern at lower bollinger band. Daily chart also has 50 Day SMA near the tail of the hammer.
- Weekly chart shows price in a range with Range top at 745.
- Range top also is the 78.6% Fib level from where the correction started as shown in the last chart. This level may continue to act as resistance.
- RIMM CHART UPDATE
- Price testing previous resistance level.
- Price also near 23.6% Fib level.
- If the above mentioned levels does not act as support price could test the lower Bollinger band as shown in the last chart.
- If price bounces here it should move back above 20 SMA to gain strength again.
- BANK NIFTY LIVE CHART- 5 MINUTES TIME FRAME
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.