- Gold Trading below its 50 day moving average.
- Closing below the cloud may extend this correction.
- This looks like a normal correction that happens in a bull market unless key levels are taken out.
- If price come back and close above 50 DMA we may see the up trend in action.
- Staying below 1360 levels will attract selling.
January 5, 2011
- ES Four hour chart with 50 period moving average.
- Price took support at the 50 period moving average today. This moving average in four hour chart has given good support till now.
- Staying above 1258-1259 level will favour bulls.
- For bears price should stay below 1258 and the 50 period moving average for creating downward momentum.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.