- NFLX Daily charts shown with 50 day moving average trend lines and support and resistance levels.
- First chart shows the stock in a clear up trend above the 50 day moving average. The correction that is happening now will be a chance to get into this stock. Price will form a basing formation around 50 DMA before the next up move.
- Trend line in daily chart has given support for now. Important support levels for the stock are 178.5 and 170.80 levels. If price manages to stay above the trend line we will see the up move soon.
- Bulls should worry only if the trend line and 50 DMA gets broken. Weekly close below these levels will be negative.
- NFLX CORRECTION WAS FOLLOWED BY THE DARK CLOUD COVER PATTERN SHOWN IN THIS POST
December 18, 2010
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.