- S&P 500 is trading below its 20 Day Moving Average.
- A daily close below this average will be negative for this index.
- Last two times the closing below 20 DMA has given good results for the bears.
July 20, 2010
- Nifty spot daily chart is trading in a raising wedge and will give direction soon
- Nifty is also trading between the 5 day high and low ema for the last 3 days without giving proper direction.
- Nifty futures range is also contracting so i feel a big explosion is about to happen in the coming day's. May be the raising wedge will give an early indication to which side it is going to be.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.