August 7, 2012
- Nifty is testing the triangle resistance line in daily chart.
- Last chart shows price above 5 Week High EMA (5256). Sustaining above 5256 level should extend the current up move towards the weekly resistance line.
- Week trading or closing below 5256 level will be negative.
- RELIANCE CHART UPDATE
- Reliance has given a breakout above the resistance line discussed in yesterday's post.
- Price moved above 50 Week SMA.
- Now bulls need a weekly close above 50 week SMA for the momentum to sustain.
- Weekly stochastic is nearing overbought zone so one should make sure that the stock sustains above crucial support levels.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.