- Bank of America Hourly chart shows price testing resistance line of the channel
- Daily chart shows a bullish Flag pattern.
- Price testing 20 Day SMA. Closing day above 20 SMA may lead to a breakout from these patterns. Failure to close above 20 SMA should lead price towards Hourly channel support line.
- TESLA Ascending Triangle
August 22, 2013
- HP closed below 50 Day SMA
- Weekly chart shows support confluence in weekly chart at 23.6% Fib level and 20 Week SMA at 23.89 and 24 levels. Closing Below this zone may give an extended fall for the stock.
- Weekly chart also shows negative divergence and a MACD bearish cross.
- APPLE Bearish Engulfing and Inside Day pattern
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.