- Silver daily chart shows support line between 29.89 - 29.93. Second chart shows daily chart with fibonacci support levels.
- Third chart shows weekly fibonacci levels, 23.6% is acting as resistance for now. Last chart shows hourly time frame in a range which should be resolved for a bigger move to happen.
August 30, 2012
NIFTY WEEKLY CHART
- Nifty fall pausing at 50 Day SMA.
- Breaking day low and 50 SMA could fill the GAP shown in 2nd chart completely and may target 38.2% Fib level at 5188.
- For bulls price must get back above 23.6% Fib level to avoid a bigger fall.
- Shooting start shown in weekly chart has been doing well so far.
- TATA STEEL CHART ANALYSIS
- Tata Steel daily chart shows a Head and shoulders breakdown.
- Weekly chart shows price violating crucial support at 382.
- Bulls of tata steel badly need an intra week rally to close the week above 382.
- Next major support at 331 levels. 78.6% at 367 levels may act as a support.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.