- GOLD Daily chart shows price moving towards the trend line.
- If the trend line is held an upper breakout is possible
- Four hour chart shows price in a triangle
- Crucial support here is 1792. If this number is held an upper breakout is possible
- Price breaking the trend line and staying below 1792 may give a correction.
September 14, 2011
- SPY hits the resistance line at 118.60 and starts to come down.
- Price has to stay above this resistance line for an up move to happen.
- Failure to stay above the resistance line and falling below 117.56 may result in a bigger correction.
- SPY RESISTANCE LEVELS AND GAP - YESTERDAY'S POST
- SBIN Weekly and Daily chart is moving down in a channel.
- Daily chart shows price trending down below 20 day simple moving average.
- Channel in daily chart is hinting the end of this down move. But Fibonacci levels suggest some more pain for bulls.
- Breakout above the daily channel or a close above 20 day moving average may give an up move.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.