- Price having taken support near the support line of the triangle is back near the resistance line. If the line gets tested the momentum looks good enough to give a breakout on the upside.
- ES Four hour chart in a triangle pattern.
- This consolidation is taking place after a big down move. So this can be classified as a bearish consolidation pattern.
- A clear trend would emerge if ES breakout above 1188 or break below 1111.
- Price staying below 50 period moving average will help bears.
- PIN BAR OF S&P 500
Posted by San at 3:40 PM
Posted by San at 2:42 PM
Posted by San at 11:58 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.