- EURUSD Testing 50 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart also shows the possibility of price retesting the broken down trend line before moving up again.
- CHANNEL OF GOLD
January 4, 2013
- Gold Bears violating 100 Week SMA. Bears need a weekly close below 100 Week SMA to take price below 1600.
- Price is also near the base of weekly cloud. If cloud gives support Bulls may try to move up again.
- Last chart shows a channel in daily chart. Channel support line is also trying to stop a bigger fall from happening.
- TATA Motors hour chart shows a trend line break.
- Price has filled a small GAP in chart.
- Price is testing 50 Hour SMA which has acted as support during this up move. Hour closing above 50 Hour SMA should result in a good long trade.
- More weakness below 312 levels.
- TATA MOTORS 5 MINUTES LIVE CHART
- Some hope for bears in the form of a Hanging Man But this pattern need confirmation with lower opening and a close preferably into the GAP area shown in second chart with large volumes.
- 2nd chart shows crucial support levels in 5 Day High EAM at 5977 and the GAP between 5963 - 5982.
- Last chart shows price above the crucial 78.6% Fib level. Price must close above this level on closing basis to carry the bullish momentum to the coming week.
- SPX Daily and 4 Hour charts shows price near potential resistance levels.
- 30 Minutes shows price in a range 1449 - 1465.
- Weakness on closing below 1449 levels which may lead to bigger correction.
- Getting support near 1449 may lead to an upper breakout above 1465.
- BANK OF AMERICA CHART UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.