- First chart is an ascending triangle pattern which is bullish. But compare it with the last chart the up move does not have increasing volume. If bulls manage to breakout above this ascending triangle they should do it with a volume breakout as well so that the breakout will sustain.
- Other two charts shows bearish scenarios. Weekly stochastic is near overbought zone. Price hitting upper Bollinger band in weekly time frame. If ascending triangle does not give a price volume breakout these two charts are likely to give a correction.
- SILVER WEEKEND VIEWS
- DOW JONES WEEKEND ANALYSIS
January 22, 2012
- Silver daily chart shows price closing above 50 and 100 SMA in daily time frame.
- But Weekly chart shows price entering possible resistance zone in the form of previous Broken support.
- So holding 100 SMA silver should continue its up move.
- Falling below 100 SMA will be negative for Silver in the short term.
- If price sustains above 32 - 33 levels then a possible hit at 50 Week SMA is possible.
- DOW JONES WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.