April 2, 2012
CHART-II - UPDATED
- ES bouncing from the hourly cloud which was one of the support levels discussed below.
- ES Hour chart near 200 Hour SMA and Cloud support levels
- 38.2% Fibonacci levels too may act support for the current fall.
- Breaking the cloud may extend the fall towards the Golden ratio.
- Reliance has given a bullish weekly candle.
- Price closed at 23.6% Fibonacci level.
- Price yet to takeout 20 Day SMA. Daily MACD too is yet to confirm a buy signal.
- Price sustaining above 23.6% Fib level may extend the current up move towards 38.2% level and above it.
- Breaking below 718 will negate the bullish opportunity and another break below 700 may happen.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.