March 14, 2013
- Daily chart shows a range an unfilled GAP.
- Range is at 78.6% Fib level So bulls need a weekly close below the range and 78.6% Fib level to weaken the uptrend.
- Last chart shows Weekly RSI near overbought levels But indicator is yet to hit a resistance line. So price may continue to move up till the indicator hits and reverses from the resistance line.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Nifty closes below the cloud. Price sustaining below the cloud may lead to a bigger fall.
- Daily chart is testing support levels. Weakness from golden ratio has taken Nifty to 38.2% fib level. Price is also at 20 Day SMA. These two levels must break for the down move to continue.
- AIRTEL HEAD AND SHOULDERS
- SPX Daily chart shows the bullish structure intact as price continues to move up inside the channel. Shallow corrections are followed by bigger up moves.
- Now weekly chart is showing overbought structure but yet to trigger a fall. Weekly RSI Falling below 70% line should give another dip in weekly chart.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.