- Month chart shows a bearish formation taking place provided the current month candle closes at the current levels or lower. Bearish month candle would confirm a bearish Evening star like formation which can extend the fall in crude oil.
- The correction may be forming a right should of an Inverted head and shoulders pattern in weekly time frame. If the correction is limited 37 and 38 levels a Bullish pattern is possible in weekly chart.
- Daily has fallen below 100 SMA, If price sustains below this line quicker falls are likely. Bulls need to get back above this moving average to negate the bearish views.
July 23, 2016
- Nifty continues to remain in a range. Bearish engulfing spotted yesterday morning lost its significance by the end of the day. This happens when price is in a range. For a directional trade its better to wait for the range to get resolved.
- MACD Divergence has given shallow corrections as shown in chart 2. So if that trend is to continue price should give a bearish move out of this range. But one should also consider the larger trend before taking a bearish position.
- Crude oil daily chart shows price violating 100 SMA again. Crude bears need a daily close below 100 SMA For bigger falls to follow.
- 4 Hour chart shows a possible support line. If that is not held quicker falls are likely to be seen. If price bounces then crude bears may not get that daily close below 100 SMA.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.