- ES Four hour chart in a trading range.
- Rising support line and cloud are crucial support for the up trend. Breaking below these two levels may trigger a sharp fall. Sustaining above these two levels will keep the up trend intact.
- BIDU CHART ANALYSIS
February 6, 2013
- Weekly charts looking good for BIDU bears. Price may move towards the Lower bollinger band in weekly time frame.
- Second chart shown with Stochastic sell signals in weekly time frame. Last two signals have done well. Stochastic has given another sell signal now.
- Daily chart may attempt a pullback if price starts to trade above 99.65 levels. 50 Day SMA may act as resistance.
- First chart of BAC shows price in a trading range between 11 .02 to 12 .2.
- Second chart shows MACD nearing a buy signal which may do well only on price closing above 12 .2 level.
- Last chart shows price ranging above 50 Day SMA. As long as price sustains above 50 SMA bulls are safe for an upper breakout. Closing below 50 SMA Could start a bigger correction.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- S&P 500 One hour chart shows the broadening top pattern still intact. Weakness near the resistance line may lead to a down move.
- Price yesterday closed at the base of the cloud. This area acted as support for an up move.
- Daily chart shows a trading range between 1495 - 1514 and crucial support at 20 day SMA.
- First chart shows immediate resistance levels for apple in One hour chart between 462 - 465.
- Fib levels of 4 Hour chart shows 23.6% near the above mentioned resistance zone.
- Last chart shows a falling wedge in daily chart which has broken on the wrong side. Now bulls can make a bigger pullback if price break back into this pattern again.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.