- Goldman Sachs Weekly charts shows price near important resistance levels. Daily chart shows a consolidation which may act as a continuation pattern which may favor bulls. Last chart shows the exact breakout or breakdown levels.
- S&P 500 WEEKLY BULLISH CROSSOVER
February 25, 2012
- Month candle yet to confirm a breakout above previous resistance level.
- Daily chart shows the smooth up move above 20 SMA with no major weakness yet.
- Weekly chart has given a bullish moving average crossover(20 and 50 week). If the horizontal resistance level is taken out this will be the third successful Bullish cross over from 666 level.
- ES AT TOP BOLLINGER BAND
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.