- Silver Resistance levels in weekly chart.
- 50 Week sma and 50 % Fib retrace levels are at the same area. So this level will be tough to break for silver bulls.
- ES NEGATIVE DIVERGENCE
- ES Four hour is moving up with negative divergence.
- Price and MACD is diverging.
- Price may hit the resistance line once more before the correction can start. A false spike above the resistance line is also possible.
- Divergence need price confirmation before one can go short. So if price sustains above the resistance line then the divergence will vanish.
- Wedge has broken the support line. Price is also staying below 200 Day SMA. Daily candles closing below 200 SMA will favor a bearish trade now.
- US Dollar Four hour chart is forming a falling wedge pattern
- Falling wedge is bullish reversal pattern So price need to break the falling resistance line for USD to move up which means Stocks might start to fall.
- Price breaking the lower boundary will invalidate or reduced the credibility of this pattern.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.