Posted by San at 7:27 PM
- CISCO Weekly chart shows an up move with decreasing volume.
- Price is approaching 100 Week SMA. Weekly chart is closer to the cloud top. These two levels may act as resistance.
- If the resistance levels mentioned does not stop the up move Cisco may target the 50% Fibonacci level.
- COPPER DAILY CHART ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 6:53 PM
Posted by San at 5:49 PM
Posted by San at 11:24 AM
- BANK NIFTY Week and Daily chart shows price near resistance levels. Day and week closing above these levels will give some more points for bank nifty.
- The last chart shows that the up move will be limited. As RSI has reached the very overbought region, RSI is yet to turn down. When it starts to turn down we may see negative price action.
Posted by San at 7:21 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.