February 12, 2013
- GLD Weekly chart sustaining below the Crucial support of 100 Week SMA is not good for GLD Bulls. Price must get back above this level to avoid a bigger fall.
- second chart shows a triangle breakdown in daily chart. For GLD Bulls price need to close the gap and get back into the pattern in order to do a Busted triangle.
- For GLD Bulls crucial resistance levels in daily chart will be the 200 SMA and 50 SMA.
- One hour chart of copper shows a Bearish Head and shoulders pattern. These day's Classic patterns rarely work according to the rules So its better to treat the Neck line as a support level to try long trades.
- Daily chart also shows 50 Day SMA around the neck line. Bears need a close below 50 SMA for short trades. Price sustaining above 50 SMA should favor long trades.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.