March 4, 2014
- Hindalco weekly chart suggests a short term bottom in place. Daily chart shows MACD indicator giving a buy signal after positive divergence
- But price is still trading below 200 and 50 Day SMA's at 108 and 109 levels. This level must be crossed for bulls to extend the up move.
- BANK NIFTY - HANGING MAN
- NIFTY Shows weakness at the 78.6% Fib level. For bulls price must close back above this level for extending the current up move.
- Bears need price to close below 50 and 100 Day SMA as shown in chart one for a bigger down move to happen.
- Price continues to trade in the range. For now price is near the resistance level of the range.
- HINDALCO BUY SIGNAL AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.