- BIDU Weekly chart is showing a bullish breakout.
- Weekly chart is approaching upper bollinger band. Price need to close above this level for a possible trending up move to happen. 147.68 is the next resistance level to cross. Sustaining above Weekly Ichimoku cloud will favor bulls of BIDU.
- Last chart is the daily time frame of Baidu which is showing a possible resistance line which may give a small correction if not broken during the beginning of next week.
March 24, 2012
- First chart shows price contraction with reducing volume. for now it looks like a descending triangle pattern. So a breakout beyond the falling resistance line or the support level should result in a trending move. Daily chart also shows strong support in 200 SMA and Lower Bollinger band.
- Weekly has again managed to protect 50 Week SMA and 38.2% Fibonacci level on closing basis. Nifty may move sideways between the range shown in first chart till expiry before breaking out.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.