- ES daily chart shows another triangle shaped contraction. First one gave a bearish move.
- 20 Day SMA is acting as support on closing basis recently. Price did violate this line but day's did not close below it. Closing below this line will tilt the balance in favour of bears. Sustaining above it may result in an upper breakout.
January 18, 2017
- Crude oil 4 hour time frame shows price dipping below 200 Period SMA a crucial moving average for this time frame.
- Horizontal support level is at 50.73.
- Last chart shows possible support line. Crude bears will gain strength below this line.
- Nifty Daily has a 50 Point GAP between 8460 and 8510. If Price takes out the recent high's again this GAP is likely to be filled.
- Weakness if price falls below 8373 and 50 Hour SMA on closing basis.
- Bulls on larger time frame need a close above 20 Week SMA to gain further momentum.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.