- BAC Weekly chart shows resistance at 20 Week SMA.
- Price also near falling resistance line and Horizontal resistance zone of 8.20 - 8.35
- Daily chart has a golden cross which will do well if the range shown in last chart gives an upper breakout. Breakdown from the range will negate the bullishness of this crossover.
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
August 12, 2012
- SPY Daily chart shows negative divergence with price and MACD Histogram.
- If the channel is intact this steady up move will continue. For bears need a channel breakdown for a bigger correction to happen.
- Weekly resistance levels for the coming week are 142.21 and then the resistance line of the pattern shown in last chart which is near 144 levels.
- QQQ WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.