- Silver weekly chart shows a bullish close. This move may target the broken support line of the weekly Descending triangle shown in first chart.
- Price has also made a close above 20 Week SMA or Middle Bollinger band. Price is likely to move towards the upper bollinger band.
- Immediate resistance level at 38.2% Fib level near 24.50.
- S&P 500 Weekend update
August 17, 2013
- S&P 500 Managed to close below 50 Day SMA. But the closing does not looks convincing and Bears need to do more to pull prices down further.
- Price is at 38.2% Fib level which is at 1652. This level has to break for extending the down more.
- Bears must take care as Daily stochastic is reaching oversold zone. Bearish Below 1652. Strength above 1664
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.