November 25, 2014
- Crude oil daily chart shows price testing 20 Day SMA Which may continue to act as resistance level.
- 4 Hour chart shows 80 levels as previous support which was broken and may act as crucial resistance if price moves up again. Bigger up move possible only if price is able to get back above this zone.
- Weekly chart continues to test crucial support zone. Weekly candles yet to show signs of reversal.
November 24, 2014
November 20, 2014
November 18, 2014
- NIFTY Yet to hit the rising resistance line
- MACD Has negative divergence which was discussed in earlier posts But MACD Lines yet to give sell signal.
- Last chart shows a rising support line staying above this bulls will continue to remain strong. Mild weakness on breaking and closing below this line.
November 17, 2014
November 14, 2014
November 13, 2014
- ES One hour continues to get support at 100 Hour SMA.
- Bigger trend continues to be safe as seen in four hour time frame.
- Daily chart shows price staying above the shaded levels. These levels acted as resistance before and now are crucial support levels. Bigger weakness for ES only if these levels are broken
November 12, 2014
November 11, 2014
- Crude oil 4 hour chart shows price getting resisted at Ichimoku cloud.
- Weekly chart is approaching crucial support zone near 74 - 77 levels. Bulls must see weekly candles with long shadows here as can be seen on the left side of the second chart for an up move to happen. Closing below this zone should take crude oil below 70.
November 10, 2014
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.