November 27, 2015
November 24, 2015
- Nifty is testing its 100 week sma. Last time price did give a bounce from this line as shown in first chart.
- Although daily MACD Looks good for bulls, price need to sustain above 7900 levels for strength. 8050 is another strong resistance zone. Weakness if price starts to trade below 7690 levels on daily closing basis.
November 20, 2015
November 19, 2015
November 18, 2015
November 17, 2015
November 15, 2015
- Month chart shows bearish April month candle at the top followed by a correction. Now September month candle is a possible bullish one But if price falls below 107 levels bears will gain momentum again.
- Week chart shows a bearish head and shoulders patter. Daily has a death cross and price has closed below 50 day SMA.
November 14, 2015
- One hour chart shows price below cloud. Daily chart shows price testing crucial swing low. A reversal in daily chart can be first seen in Hourly chart if price starts to trade above the cloud.
- Week shows price making new lows. Twice in the recent past price did give a bounce from the swing lows before making new lows,
November 12, 2015
- Silver one hour chart shows a trending move. Week and Month chart shows price testing crucial support zone. Reversal if happens will be seen first in one hour chart. Silver bulls need price to move above hourly cloud first, Price if unable to move above hourly cloud will result in another technical breakdown in Silver.
November 10, 2015
November 9, 2015
November 6, 2015
November 5, 2015
- 2nd chart shows price testing the rising support line in 50 period SMA. Bears need to stay below this line so that the daily resistance zone starts to show its effects. 4 Hour MACD too shows a negative divergence for bears. Now price need to follow up by breaking the higher low structure so that the negative divergence starts to take effect.