- First chart shows Four hour time frame with up trend lines. Bulls will remain strong above the blue up trend line.
- 2nd chart shows weekly chart with Fibonacci levels, Price near golden ratio and previous price resistance between 1790 - 1805
- Last chart shows price reentering the long term ascending channel. Price violated the channel on the upside then it broke down below this channel and now price is getting back into this channel which may help gold bulls to continue the steady up trend it has been for the last few years.
- SILVER CHART UPDATE
September 14, 2012
- SPY Weekly chart shows wedge breakout on the upside.
- Monthly chart shows the last two peaks around 155 and 157 levels. Looks like the current up move will also test this level before the next major down move could happen.
- 15 Minutes chart shows Trend continuation. For bears price must fall below 143 levels for a decent correction to happen. Sustaining above 145 price must continue to move up.
- CRUDE OIL TREND UPDATE
- Crude oil daily chart shows price ranges continues to give upper breakouts.
- Weekly chart shows a possible W pattern. for now price may form a range between 99 - 102 level. Closing above 102 may target 105 levels.
- Monthly chart shows the falling resistance line from 147 through 110 will meet price at around 105 levels for the current month candle.
- SILVER UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.