August 23, 2011
- Price has rallied to the upper end of the range.
- If hour does not close above 1153 we may see a correction here.
- ES is still stuck in a range.
- 50 Hour moving average is not showing any trend.
- Price has to stay below 1111 or above 1153 for bigger moves to happen.
- SILVER CHART UPDATED
- To extend profits bears shall stay below 42.25 level.
CHART-II UPDATED CHART
CHART-I POSTED YESTERDAY
- Silver is trying to hard to stay above the broadening pattern.
- But attempts of bulls to stay above 44 is being rejected.
- As discussed in the previous post on silver Price falling below 42.25 will strengthen bears of silver.
- CHANNEL OF PLATINUM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.