April 13, 2012
- Today being a weekly close its important for price to close the week above 5 Week High EMA. If that happens price will also close above the resistance line shown in first chart. Indicators like MACD too suggest possible up moves.
- If price fails to close above 5 Week High EMA and gives a bearish candle at the resistance line it should give selling opportunities.
- USDINR CHART ANALYSIS
- SPX Daily chart shows price moving up and closing above 50 Day SMA.
- Bulls may regain momentum once closing above 20 day SMA.
- Support taken at 78.6% has done well so far.
- One hour chart shows 200 Hour SMA and the Hourly cloud which bulls must cross to continue this up move.
- AUDUSD CHANNEL BREAKOUT
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.