- AAPL on Friday closed at the resistance line.
- Indicators have reached overbought levels.
- Overbought indicator reading near this resistance line has given good short trades as of now.
- So if price gives negative candle near the resistance line then its time to go short again.
- DOW JONES WEEKEND UPDATE
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
July 4, 2011
- Bank nifty near 200 DMA and the trend line.
- It will find it tough to cross the confluence of resistance.
- If it manages to cross this level then the next logical target would be the 50% Fib level shown in 2nd chart which is 11660 level.
- Indicators in daily time frame has reached overbought levels which can give some negative or sideways action before the next up move.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.