May 4, 2012
- Price has violated the rising support line shown in an earlier post.
- 100.68 is the next crucial support. Trading below it may take Crude oil towards the 38.2% Fibonacci level.
- Weekly chart is showing price below the middle bollinger band. A Weekly close below this level will favor the bears of Crude oil for the coming week.
- Price sustaining below 5135 will favor bears to extend the fall.
- Weekly and daily close below 5135 will strengthen bears. For bulls an intraday up move to close above 5150 levels may save them from bigger fall.
- One hour chart shows price near the falling support line.
- Four hour chart shows price below the cloud and near the crucial low of 5135. For a trending down move to happen nifty must sustain below 5135.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.