- Russell 2000 is trading near an important support line which comes at 587.
- This can also act as the neck line of a head and shoulders pattern.
- If the support line breaks and the pattern is not busted, a large correction may follow.
- If the index gets support at 587 short term may turn bullish.
- LIVE INTRADAY CHART FOR RUSSELL 2000 WITH EMA
August 25, 2010
CHART - II
CHART - I
- Nifty 15 minutes chart is trading in a channel.
- Price has been consolidating and breaking down support levels staying within the channel.
- Now it is doing another consolidation and may give direction before end of day today.
- Break of the trend line and break of 5463 can speed up this correction
- INTRADAY LIVE CHART FOR NIFTY
- Sterlite industries broke its crucial support of 159 yesterday and went down till 150 during intraday trading.
- 150 level is very important now. Break of 150 could lead to another correction.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LEVELS GIVEN FOR STERLITE INDUSTRIES
- S&P 500 closed 15.49 points or -1.45% Down.
- On its way down The index has broken many important supports.
- Price is moving away from 200 DMA and 50 DMA.
- 1050 is an important support for tomorrow. If 1050 breaks the correction may be deeper.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.