- For crude oil corrections will be shallow as long as this trend line holds.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
November 18, 2011
- Price having broken 61.8% may come down towards 78.6% or the GAP shown in the same chart.
- Stochastic is oversold, In a trending market trades taken based on oversold indicators mostly hits the stop loss. So its better to wait for that daily green candle which may hint of a pause in falling.
- Last 3 months price has tested sub 4800 levels when ever it falls below 5 month low ema. So price may keep falling once it sustains below 5 month low ema.
- S&P 500 EOD ANALYSIS
- SILVER CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.