March 23, 2012
- ES one hour chart shows the bearish cross with 50 and 100 Hour SMA.
- Price is also getting resisted at 50 Hour SMA.
- Four hour chart shows fibonacci levels and price getting support at 38.2% Fib level. Further down move will happen only if price violates 38.2% Fib level.
- S&P 500 SUPPORT LEVELS
- It was another negative day for SPX. Trend in hour chart is looking a bit damaged but Day and Week charts are looking strong.
- Hour has broken below 50 Hour SMA. Hour trend will turn down on breaking below 200 Hour SMA.
- Immediate Support level is between 1370 - 1377. We have the 20 Day SMA, 200 Hour SMA and previous resistance levels in this area which may act as support on a correction.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.