March 31, 2011
- ES Four hour chart is showing a gravestone Doji Candlestick pattern.
- This is a bearish reversal pattern. Price has not able to go above the shadow of this candle yet.
- But one good thing for the bulls is that the breakout happened yesterday is still valid.
- Levels which should be broken by the bears are 1317 and 1313.
- Nifty Fibonacci chart shows price crossing 50% level. If week closes above this level we may see nifty moving towards the Golden ratio at 5894. Having said that one has to take a look at the second chart. Nifty during the fall shown on the second chart has made a consolidation during the middle of the fall. But the bulls are yet to consolidate they are doing a faster retrace of the fall. But i am expecting a consolidation to happen soon.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.