- Gold gave a breakout from the triangle in four hour chart. Price is now retesting the triangle resistance line which may act as support for this correction.
- Fib levels shows resistance at 38.2% Fib level which must be crossed for a bigger up move to happen. Weakness on price falling below 23.6% Fib level.
July 9, 2013
- ES nearing its resistance level in daily chart.
- Sustaining above 50 Day SMA should lead to a breakout above the resistance level shown in first chart.
- Fib levels shows price between Golden ratio and 78.6% Fib level this area is a possible reversal level so Bulls must move above 78.6% Fib level sooner to avoid a correction.
- INTEL CHART ANALYSIS
- SBI Testing crucial support zone in weekly chart.
- Weekly indicator is in oversold zone but price shows no reversal yet.
- For the daily strength above yesterday's High(1881) and previous support of 1892. Weakness on sustaining below 1850. Trend in daily chart will weaken only on price closing above 5 Day High EMA Which is currently at 1929.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.