April 30, 2014
- Bank of America weekly testing confluence of support levels at 50 Week SMA, Lower Bollinger band and support and previous resistance at 15.03. Bulls of BAC are hoping for a bullish weekly candle closing above these levels for a possible bounce to happen.
- Weekly close below these levels may lead to bigger falls.
- APPLE BREAKING ABOVE RESISTANCE LEVELS
April 29, 2014
- Crude oil daily chart shows price violating the up trend line. Sustaining below the trend line may extend the fall towards the shaded support levels.
- Golden ratio is shown in 4 hour chart. Hope for crude oil bulls if price holds above the golden ratio.
- Last chart shows price testing lower BB. Closing the day below lower BB May extend the fall.
April 28, 2014
- Bharti Airtel weekly chart shows price contraction in a triangle pattern.
- Price is nearing the upper resistance line of the triangle pattern. Staying 338 levels price may target 354 and the resistance line.
- There is negative divergence with macd and price but there is not trigger yet for a sell. weakness on closing below 338 levels
April 27, 2014
April 26, 2014
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.