January 8, 2014
- Blackberry daily chart shows price closing above 100 Day SMA and Daily Ichimoku cloud.
- Weekly chart has also violated the 20 Week SMA. Blackberry bulls will gain further strength on a weekly close above 20 Week SMA.
- BANK OF AMERICA Resistance line and BEARISH ENGULFING
- Infosys Weekly chart with MACD shows triple divergence. Price continues to trade above 5 Week Low EMA. Further weakness on price trading below the range in daily chart and the Week Low EMA.
- Despite the bearish view above taking position against a news event is risky. One should follow proper money management rules so that it doesn't hurt the capital in a big way.
- Bank of America weekly chart shows price testing a possible resistance line. Bears of BAC need a weekly bearish candle at this stage for a possible correction or a sideways correction to follow.
- Daily chart shows bearish engulfing pattern and Negative divergence both needs confirmation. Bearish weekly candle may confirm weakness.