- If the day ends like this S&P 500 will complete a Rising three methods candlestick pattern.
- This pattern appears in a bull market. It is formed with the first day a bullish candle followed by three small black candles and the fifth day a long white candle exceeding the range of day one
- The pattern formed here is not perfect because Ideally the three small red candles should not exceed the first day's range But it is not a thumb rule.
- For further reading on rising three methods from: www.Investopedia.com
September 25, 2010
- S&P 500 4 hour chart with the important price pivot zone of 1117 - 11128.
- This band acted as stiff resistance recently. Now that the index broke above this band this zone will act as support on every dip.
- Index should trade above 1143 to sustain the current up move.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.