- If the day ends like this S&P 500 will complete a Rising three methods candlestick pattern.
- This pattern appears in a bull market. It is formed with the first day a bullish candle followed by three small black candles and the fifth day a long white candle exceeding the range of day one
- The pattern formed here is not perfect because Ideally the three small red candles should not exceed the first day's range But it is not a thumb rule.
- For further reading on rising three methods from: www.Investopedia.com
September 25, 2010
- S&P 500 4 hour chart with the important price pivot zone of 1117 - 11128.
- This band acted as stiff resistance recently. Now that the index broke above this band this zone will act as support on every dip.
- Index should trade above 1143 to sustain the current up move.