Posted by San at 6:30 PM
- ONGC's Head and shoulders showed how a failed pattern can give a fast move in the opposite direction.
- After breaking the neck line there was no big breakdown. The Long Shadows of the daily candles gave a hint of the reversal.
- When price reversed above the neck line it was time to go long and longs gave good profits.
- So when a pattern fails have plans to reverse your trade.
- Long Shadows often shows reversals
Posted by San at 8:57 AM
BANK NIFTY DAILY LINE CHART
SBI DAILY CHART
- Bank Nifty is getting into a resistance zone.
- As shown in the first chart price has reversed many times from 11160 level on a closing basis.
- Around 11300 price will also hit the Down Trend line.
- So for a bigger breakout to happen price should sustain and close above 11300 Level.
- SBI too is approaching resistance zone. So if Bank Nifty is to make a breakout Then SBI has to stay above 2353 and should make an attempt towards its 50 DMA.
Posted by San at 8:25 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.