- EURUSD Seeking support at 50 Day SMA.
- 2nd chart shows possible support levels in 4 Hour time frame.
- Last chart shows price getting resisted at Ichimoku cloud of 4 Hour time frame. This level will continue to act as resistance on up moves.
- CRUDE OIL CHART ANALYSIS
February 20, 2013
- MCX Copper daily chart shows price below the rising support line
- 2nd chart shows a possible head and shoulders pattern. Price nearing the neck line of the pattern. This area between 432 and 435 may act as strong support level.
- Further breakdown only if bears of copper manage to break below the zone between 432 - 435.
- Nifty moving up towards crucial Fib levels and Moving averages like 50 and 20 Day SMA which may act as resistance levels.
- Daily MACD is aligning well for a bigger up move But price has to close back above the resistance levels mentioned above. Closing back above the daily Ichimoku cloud may also add momentum for bulls.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.