- Copper support levels at 38.2% Fib level and 50 Day SMA.
- Break below 3.6838 may give a fall towards 50% Fib level
- Copper will face pressure at higher levels till it stays below 20 Day SMA.
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
February 20, 2012
- Crude oil is testing the weekly resistance line.
- For the current candle its approximately between 105.90 - 106 level.
- Price is sustaining above golden ratio and the Inverted head and shoulders pattern so the bulls of crude oil need a resistance line breakout for extending this rally.
- GOLD WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.