- Copper support levels at 38.2% Fib level and 50 Day SMA.
- Break below 3.6838 may give a fall towards 50% Fib level
- Copper will face pressure at higher levels till it stays below 20 Day SMA.
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
February 20, 2012
- Crude oil is testing the weekly resistance line.
- For the current candle its approximately between 105.90 - 106 level.
- Price is sustaining above golden ratio and the Inverted head and shoulders pattern so the bulls of crude oil need a resistance line breakout for extending this rally.
- GOLD WEEKEND UPDATE