- Daily chart is getting ready for a bullish cross. Previous two signals with 200 and 20 day sma has worked well. But this time price is nearing weekly resistance line from 175 through 128. So for a bigger up move price has to trade above this falling resistance line.
- BIDU CHART ANALYSIS
September 5, 2012
- BIDU Daily chart shows price testing the cloud. Sustaining above the daily cloud should result in an up move.
- Resistance level in daily chart is 50 Day SMA which is at 118. Support is near 110
- Weekly chart on closing basis shows strong support between 105 - 110. Positional bulls are safe as long as price closes the week above this level.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSE
- Tata steel weekly chart shows price nearing channel support line. Support line for the current week is around 349.
- Up move will be possible only if price moves above the broken 78.6% Fib level.
- Daily chart shows price falling from head and shoulders pattern. Last chart shows positive divergence, For this one to work price must trade above 5 Day High EMA.
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
ONE HOUR CHART
FOUR HOUR CHART
- SPX One hour is getting support at 200 Hour SMA.
- Four hour chart shows price moving towards the cloud. If cloud gives support we may see an up move.
- Daily chart shows price moving towards the channel support line. Bulls need price to breakout above the black resistance line for the up move to continue.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.