- Gold weekly chart shows a broad range of 1522 - 1800.
- Weekly stochastic shows overbought readings But price yet to show weakness. Stochastic need to fall below 80 line for a possible correction otherwise range breakout is likely to happen.
- Gold bulls need a weekly close above 1800 for a possible breakout. Bearish weekly candle may start a fall.
September 28, 2012
- Citigroup bulls trying to hold above 20 Day SMA. Need price to break above the resistance line shown in first chart for a possible up move.
- 2nd chart shows price unable to sustain above the weekly cloud. Bulls need a close above 35 levels for targeting the next resistance level at 38.4.
- Day closing below 20 SMA should be negative for the coming week.
- ES Four hour chart shows a possible contracting triangle pattern.
- Crucial support is the 200 period SMA. Breaking below the triangle support line and 200 period SMA good result in a bigger correction.
- Breaking the triangle resistance line could lead to new high's
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
4 HOUR CHART
- Daily chart of crude oil shows price bouncing from 100 Day SMA.
- 4 Hour chart shows possible resistance line and 50 period SMA which may act as resistance for the above mentioned bounce. For a larger up move price has take takeout these two resistance levels.
- ES SUPPORT LEVELS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.