- IBM Had a negative week.
- But price is falling towards 200 Day SMA Which is near 190 and 50 Week SMA Which is at 187.
- Weekly Lower bollinger band too is near the above mentioned levels.
- Weekly chart is still maintaining a positive structure. The current Higher low may form at 50 Week SMA which can be buying opportunity.
June 23, 2012
- Price closed the week above 5 Week EMA and 50 Week SMA thus sustaining momentum with the bulls.
- Now everything again comes back to the crucial resistance levels between 5180 - 5210. Weekly middle bollinger band at 5200, 50% Fibonacci level at 5200, 100 Day SMA at 5197, and a crucial support resistance band near 5180. For bulls the bullish engulfing in weekly chart is still valid although it had not given a follow up price structure still looks good for bulls.
- Daily close above 5200 will favor bulls.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.