July 11, 2013
- Facebook Daily chart shows price nearing multiple resistance levels.
- For the up move to sustain price must close above the falling resistance line from 32.50 levels.
- Above 100 Day SMA price should move towards the resistance line. Weakness if price is unable to close above 100 Day sma
- HEWLETT PACKARD CHART ANALYSIS
- HPQ Daily chart shows price testing a possible resistance line. This line must be crossed for a bigger up move to happen.
- Second chart with Fib levels in weekly chart shows price testing 78.6% Fib level. This level must be crossed on weekly closing basis for a possible move towards 30 Levels to happen.
- Monthly chart too shows price inching up towards upper Bollinger band which is near 30 Levels.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.