November 30, 2012
November 29, 2012
November 28, 2012
November 27, 2012
- Rcom has resistance at 69 and 72.
- 69 is the 200 Day SMA. 72 level is a previous resistance level.
- Price is trying to stay above its long term down trend line. Sustaining above the mentioned resistance levels may give a bigger up move.
- RCOM INTRADAY 5 MINUTES LIVE CHART WITH AUTO REFRESH
November 26, 2012
- NIFTY Bulls are safe as long as price stays above the up trend line
- Immediate resistance levels at 20 and 50 Day SMA Both converging at the same level.
- Weekly chart shows MACD getting ready for a sell signal But this setup need price to fall below 20 Week SMA for a bigger fall to happen.
- BANK NIFTY LIVE CHART WITH AUTO REFRESH
- NIFTY 50 STOCKS REALTIME 5 MINUTES CHART WITH AUTOREFRESH
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.