- Gold four hour chart shows it making newer highs without major corrections.
- Daily chart is pausing at 78.6% Fib level. Breakout above 1741 should target levels like 1763 and 1790. Weakness only on sustaining below 1716 levels.
- Weekly chart shows crucial resistance just above Golden ratio. Last two major attempts to move up has failed near this level.
- BAC WEEKEND UPDATE
September 10, 2012
- Nifty daily chart shows a range of 5215 - 5448
- For bulls upward momentum will be intact above 20 day SMA
- 2nd chart shows price getting support at the rising support line. The bullish cross of 20 and 50 Day SMA doing well. Price staying above 20 SMA will extend gains for bulls.
- 3rd chart shows price between fib levels of 38.2% - 50%. Last chart shows a possible resistance line in weekly chart which may stop bulls from making bigger gains.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.